Wednesday 12 March 2008

day12


bribed.

was slightly lacking in motivation tonight, so bribed by myself with my own beer, bought with my own money to do a ride. pathetic.

one beer for an indoor ride, two for an outdoor one. so it was a chilly, windy ride round the local loop (31km, +660m) for two beers. was going to head up round loch leven, but a struggle up the col meant cloth was cut accordingly. next time...

beers are by the atlas brewery in kinlochleven. one latitude and one nimbus. mmmmm.

2 comments:

simondbarnes said...

My reward for riding today was a load of homemade flapjack :)

I haven't had a beer for nearly 4 weeks :O

Cris B said...

Catia had baked some Flapjacks for me last night they were the ideal think to tuck into last night after the ride. I like the concept of beer based bribery, it might work for me :)