Sunday 20 April 2008

stepping up and stepping down and stepping up

last night (well friday) i gave my kind-of-best-man's speech to about 100 guests at gordon and susan's wedding celebration in edinburgh. seemed to go fine, even though I had a wee wobbly bit in the middle.

tonight (just now) i've just sent an email stepping down from a trail building group that i've helped out with for the past few years. the deceitful acts of certain individuals within Forestry Commission Scotland mean that I can no longer justify throwing my time away - their most senior management and political overlords seem uninterested in calling those responsible to task. I wish CVDG all the best in the future.

tomorrow - think we'll go for a wander up a hill somewhere. most likely ben vrackie, a wee hill we last climbed in winter 2003, with friday's bride and groom Susan and Gordon (in the background of the bottom photo).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stepping down......crap.