Monday 22 December 2008

bug in my bassbin

very little riding for me over the past couple of weeks. picked up a throat infection which kicked in the night before the scottish cx champs. bag was packed , extra chilli flakes put in embrocation and "recovery" drinks chilling in fridge. bah!

few days off work and an early decision not to pack a bike for mull. still had a great time. two days of watching racing, mucking about with friends and a leetle nonsense. more weekends like this in 2009 please. just with a little less rum and a lot less spew (not mine...).

managed to get out for a ride last thursday. a windy, rainy, muddy squirt along the coastal path to the concrete beach and back. felt good. damn good.



back to commuterbike today. hoping for a tailwind...

1 comment:

grant said...

Yay. Glad you're back out.

I've been illness free all year (touch wood) thankfully. Maybe I got it all out of my system this time last year during the Manflu episode......

If you're interested, there's boxing day fun in the usual place, or I'm off until the 5th if you fancy a spin some day.